About the Owner
Manny Climent owner of C.C.I. is a licensed & insured General Contractor. He has been doing home restoration for the past 7+ years. He has been in the construction industry for 20 years.
• Full Remodeling Capabilities
• Fire and Smoke and Odor Control
• Water Damage
• Vandalism and Vehicle Damage
• Wind Damage
• Hail and Lightning
• Prompt Estimating Services w/Photo Documentation
• Ensure that your home is protected from further damage.
• Protect the items in your home from further damage.
• Begin the process of repairing fire, smoke and soot damage.
• Deal with representatives from your insurance company.
• Make your emergency situation as pleasant and efficient as it can be.
• Damage from fire, water or smoke is a costly and traumatic event for both businesses and homeowners. In the immediate aftermath, it is critical that primary damage control, estimates and complete clean-up are handled promptly and professionally.
• Excessive saturation after flooding due to adverse weather conditions.
• Rain waters entering through leaky roofs.
• Plumbing system failures including supply lines, hot water tanks, in-wall lines and more.
• Saturation due to fire extinguishment.
• All other instances where your home, business or other structures have been soaked by water.
• It is important that immediate measures are taken to reduce the extent of the damage and to begin restoring your property back to its original condition.
• We specialize in emergency roof tarping.
• Window board ups to reduce water damage and to provide temporary security of the property.
• Estimate for any services we offer.
• CCI is always available 24/7 to assist you with any of your emergency wind needs.
• General Contractor
• Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
• Home & Business Additions
• CCI has the knowledge and skills to deliver the highest quality workmanship, materials, and service.